TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (together with the information and policies contained in the "Customer Service" pages on the website and any other documents referred in these terms and conditions) ("Terms and Conditions") set out the legal terms that apply to your use of our website www.https://www.99kinds.com any of its sub-domains and any other websites operated by us or on our behalf and any mobile device application or desktop application developed by us or on our behalf (together, the "Websites" and "Website" being a reference to any one of them) and the other services that we provide (the "Services").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before using the Services. Please note that by using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Services and you should leave the Website immediately. If you continue to use the Website or if you order products, we will take this as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Understanding these Terms and Conditions
When certain words and phrases are used in these Terms and Conditions, they have specific meanings (these are known as 'defined terms'). You can identify these defined terms because they start with capital letters (even if they are not at the start of a sentence). Where a defined term is used, it has the meaning given to it in the section of the Terms and Conditions where it was defined (you can find these meanings by looking at the sentence where the defined term is included in brackets and speech marks).
When we refer to "we", "us" or "our", we mean 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. Where we refer to "you" or "your" we mean you, the person using the Services.
We have used headings to help you understand these Terms and Conditions and to easily locate information. These Terms and Conditions are only available in the English language. We will not file copies of the contracts between us and you relating to our supply of the Services, or between you and the Partners relating to the sale of the products, so we recommend that you print or save a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records (but please note that we may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time so please check the Website regularly, and each time you use the Services to order products, to ensure you understand the legal terms which apply at that time).
We are 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. and we operate the Website. We are a company registered in INDIA and our registered office is at 3rd Floor, Jai Ambe, Juhu Versova Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053, INDIA.
We provide the Services to you through the Website. Further details of the Services we provide are set out in section 3 below. We are acting as agent on behalf of the Partners for which you are purchasing the products from us.
The Services we offer allow you to search through the Website and purchase products from a large number of Partner boutiques and brands worldwide. As part of the Services, we also provide some ancillary services such as arranging delivery of the products and providing you with customer service assistance without charge.
Please note that the delivery logistics service is being provided by us to you and as such you are entering into a contract for delivery services provided by us. We may make a charge for these services which will be shown at checkout and prior to your purchase of the products. Your contract with us is concluded once the products have been delivered to you by the courier or have been collected by you from a Partner.
In order to use the Services you must be over 18 years of age.
Our liability to you in relation to the Services
If, in providing the Services to you, we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you started using the Services. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any other liability which cannot be limited by law.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of the products displayed on the Website. However, as the descriptions are based on information provided to us by the Partners (who remain responsible for them), we cannot guarantee that all details are always accurate, complete or error free. Please contact our Customer Service Executive if you would like more information about a product. The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only, and although we attempt to display colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the images accurately reflect the true colour of the products.
We do not allow Partners to offer flawed items or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards for sale on the Website. If an item you have ordered is not as described, is flawed or of a lower quality, you can return it to us and we will liaise with the Partner on your behalf. Once the item is received by the relevant Partner, you will receive a full refund of the defective product, or alternatively a discount, replacement or repair for the item where possible, agreed on a case by case basis by us. We will refund you any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the products (we will advise you whether the products will be collected from you or whether you need to arrange for them to be returned). Please see section 10 below for details of how to arrange a return.
The products sold by the Partners are supplied for your domestic and private use only. You agree that you will not use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes. Neither we nor the Partners have any liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption of business, or loss of business opportunity.
99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. guarantees that the Beauty products displayed on our site do not contain components that can cause risk to health, property or the environment.
99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. Partners
As explained above, the Services we offer allow you to search through the Website and purchase products from a large number of Partner boutiques and brands worldwide.
We request that all Partners using the Website have and maintain reasonable business policies, which comply with our own business policies. We cannot, however, be responsible for the Partners’ business policies. If you are unhappy with the product or service you have received from a Partner, you should contact us and we will liaise with the relevant Partner on your behalf to try and resolve the issue.
Orders, prices and payment
By completing the check-out process and placing an order by clicking the "Place Order" button on the checkout page, you are offering to purchase the products from the relevant Partner. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price, which is determined by the relevant Partner. After entering into the contract for the products, We will be under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with the contract. Legal title to the product purchased will pass to you upon your payment being accepted. Risk in the product will remain with 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. until it is delivered to you at the address specified when you placed your order.
To order products you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card (please see section (c) below for details of acceptable payment methods). By placing an order, you are promising that all details you provide are true and accurate, that you are over 18 years of age, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds in the account to cover the cost of your order.
The Website allows you to check your order and correct any errors before completing a purchase. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process as you are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate (for example, the correct products, quantities, size, colour, etc.).
When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. This email is only an acknowledgement for information purposes and it does not constitute acceptance of your order by the Us. If your order is accepted, we will send you a confirmation email, which concludes the contract between you and Us. The confirmation email will include a description of the products purchased in the order and certain other information about your rights to cancel the contract between you and Us (please see section 10 below for further information on your rights to cancel the contract). Only those products listed in the dispatch confirmation email are included in the contract between you and Us.
Pricing and availability - Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on the Website are accurate, as this information is provided to us by the Partners, there may be cases where errors occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be treated as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund as soon as possible.
If you are viewing the Website from INDIA, the product prices advertised on the Website from Partners located within INDIA are inclusive of the GST charged by the relevant Partner. Delivery costs are included in the prices and will not be charged in addition.
Depending on your delivery address (outside INDIA), different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you are shipping items from a Partner outside of your territory, you may need to pay import duties upon receipt of the products.. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes that are not included. Please contact your local customs office for further information and a "landed cost estimate" before placing your order.
For US customers, 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. does not collect sales or use tax in all states. 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. does not collect use tax for international purchases. For states imposing sales or use tax, your purchase may be subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Many states require customers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. For more details, please contact your respective taxing authorities
Please note that if you return an item, the taxes and import duties will be refunded to you if they were originally included in the purchase price. If they were not included then you will be responsible for reclaiming duty directly from your local customs office.
When you submit your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card on behalf of the relevant Partner, and products will not be dispatched until the details you have provided are verified. For information on when your payment will be debited from your account.
Once we have verified your payment details and the Partner has accepted and approved your order for delivery, we will email you to inform you of this. In the unlikely event that we or the Partner encounter a problem when processing your order, we will contact you and may possibly request further information to try and resolve the issue.
We reserve the right not to submit your order to the Partner, and the Partner reserve the right not to accept your order if, for example, the product ordered is out of stock, has been withdrawn or is otherwise not available, or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if you do not meet the eligibility criteria (e.g. you are under 18).
The estimated delivery date of the products will be stated in your order confirmation email. If you do not receive an estimated delivery date from us, we will deliver the order within 30 days after the date of dispatch. We (and not the Partners) supply delivery services to you and we will try to ensure that your order is delivered by the estimated delivery date if given,) but there may be circumstances where delivery is delayed because of events beyond our reasonable control (please see section 15 below for further information). If this happens, we will try and arrange for your products to be delivered as soon as possible, but we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of such delay.
Delivery times may vary depending on the availability of the products and your delivery address. Delivery times, including for Same Day delivery, are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
If no one is available at your address to sign for your order, our delivery partner will leave you a note and you will need to contact them to rearrange delivery.
Please also read the information on our Orders & Shipping page as this contains important information about your order and its delivery.
There are restrictions on some products for certain international destinations, so please review the information on that page carefully before placing an order.
If you purchase products for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the package reaches that destination. Please see section 7(b) (above) for more information on duties and taxes. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you breach any such laws.
Please see our Returns Policy for information on returns, exchanges and our Free Returns service. For further information on cancelling your order, please see below.
Please note that in certain cases the Partner may reject your return of a product and 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. (or any of its group companies) may, at its sole discretion, choose to purchase the product from you. You agree that legal title to such product will automatically pass to 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. (or its relevant group company) upon 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. (or its relevant group company) choosing to purchase such product from you.
If you cancel an order (or part of an order), you must return the product(s) within 7 days after the day on which you notify us of the cancellation, and ensure the item(s) comply with the conditions of our Returns Policy.
This section sets out the rules that apply to your use of the Website (whether or not you use it to order products or just to browse). By using the Website, you agree to these rules. If you do not agree to these rules, you are not permitted to use the Website and you should leave it immediately.
A. Access to the Website
The Website is made available free of charge and you are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and it does not include any commercial use of the Website or its contents. You must not reproduce, copy and/or exploit the Website for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website without notice and, from time to time, we may restrict access to all or parts of the Website. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When you visit the Website and/or submit an order, you are communicating with us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we send to you electronically (whether on our behalf or on behalf of the Partners) satisfy any legal requirement that same communications be in writing.
B. Your conduct
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Website for any of the following:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. To send, use or reuse any material that is: (i) illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, and/or (ii) in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right, and/or (iii) otherwise injurious to third parties, and/or (iv) objectionable, and/or (v) which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam". To cause harm, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Breaching these provisions would constitute a criminal offence. We, in compliance with any enforceable law or public order, will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions and/or any Third Party Products and Services’ terms and conditions, you will indemnify us in full against all costs, expenses, liabilities, damages and losses (excluding any indirect, incidental or consequential loss), including any interest, fines and legal or other professional fees and expenses awarded against or incurred or paid by us and/or any member of our group as a result of or in connection with your breach.
C. Third Party Products and Services on the Website
The Website may contain services and/or products (including add-ons and applications) offered by third parties other than our Partners (the "Third Party Products and Services"). Your use of these Third Party Products and Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions which we recommend you review before first using such Third Party Products and Services and continue to review for any changes. We disclaim any responsibility or liability for or in connection with your use of any Third Party Products and Services. We reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, terminate and/or amend your access to the Websites and/or Services, including but not limited to Third Party Products and Services, in the event that you breach any Third Party Products and Services’ terms and conditions. Use of Third Party Products and Services is entirely at your own risk.
We make no guarantee that any or all features of the Websites, Services or Third Party Products and Services will work on any particular device
TWe are happy for you to link to the Website but you must do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it (such as by using a link to suggest any form of association or endorsement by us). We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and, if we instruct you to remove a link to the Website, you must do so without delay.
Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
E. Our liability in relation to the Website
We may update or change the Website or its contents at any time but we are under no obligation to do so. Please note that this means any of the content on the Website may be out-of-date at any given time. The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Website, or any content on it, is accurate, complete, up-to-date or will be free from errors or omissions. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website, or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you or any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the Website; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use and, as such, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for: 1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence; 2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; 3. any other liability which cannot be limited by law. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of our supply of the Services to you (as set out in section 4) and the Partners’ supply of the products to you.
Intellectual property, software and content
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software including the presentation and compilation of the same) ("Content"). The rights in the Website and the Content are protected by international copyright laws as well as by any relevant national law concerning copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. All such rights are reserved.
You must not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the Website or the Content. In particular, you must not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation any substantial parts of the Website. You must not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of the Website (e.g. our prices and product listings) without our prior written consent.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on the Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with us. Any trademarks/names featured on the Website are owned by the respective trademark owners.
Ethical sourcing policy
As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, we recognise our obligation to ensure that all Partners and other suppliers are operating ethically. We expect all Partners and other suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights. All Partners and other suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to: minimum age of employment, freely chosen employment, health and safety, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, no discrimination, no harsh or inhumane treatment, working hours, rates of pay and terms of employment. We will never knowingly allow a Partner to offer its products on the Website if such products are sourced from countries which are in breach of these principles. We also look to the Partners and other suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base. Because of the sometimes complex nature of the Partners and other suppliers' supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of the products. However, as we continue to grow, we recognise the importance of being proactive and doing everything within our power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of the products.
The 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. Kidswear product safety policy sets out guidelines to highlight the types of products that Partners might be restricted to sell via the 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. platform due to product safety restrictions. Our policy states that Partners should seek regular independent advice and assurances from the brand/manufacturer/importer from whom the product is purchased to determine whether the goods are permitted to be sold into the country and where applicable, the state, in which the buyer is located. While we work closely with our Partners, it is our Partner’s responsibility to ensure that the goods they sell comply with all applicable product laws and regulations, such as Flammability Standards, Certificates of Compliance and Tracking Labels. Our Customer Service Advisors can liaise with the relevant Partner if you require additional information.
Other important information
Severability - Each of the sections and paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining sections and paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Waiver - If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, or if we delay in taking action, that does not mean that we have waived our rights and we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies. If we do waive a breach by you, we will only do so in writing (signed by one of our Directors), and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later breach by you.
Entire agreement - These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and they supersede any and all earlier agreements between you and us.
Events outside of our control - We and the Partners will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations to you if such failure or delay is caused by an event outside of our control.
An event outside of our control means any act or event beyond our or the Partners reasonable control such as act(s) of God, wars, terrorist attacks, embargos, riots, strikes, lock-outs, trade disputes, fires, floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, break-down, inclement weather, interruption of transport, Government action or failure of public or private telecommunications or transport networks.
If such an event takes place and it affects the performance of our or the Partners’ obligations to you: (i) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and (ii) our and the Partners’ obligations to you will be suspended for the duration of the event. Where the event affects delivery of products to you, we will contact you to arrange a new delivery date after the event is over.
Complaints - We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. Please see our Contact Us page for details of how to get in touch with us.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Anything related to your order, use of the Websites or these Terms and Conditions are governed by the courts of Mumbai in INDIA. The courts of Mumbai in INDIA shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim relating to these Terms and Conditions.
Get exclusive early access to our sales, new arrivals, trends and promotions
About the 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. (https://www.99kinds.com)
About this policy
Third party websites
What information do we collect, and how?
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you: • information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
This information may include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details), amongst other information.
If you register an account on the Website, which you must do if you wish to purchase products from the Website, then you may give us your photograph and nickname. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop at our Website (including by email, Facebook, or Twitter). Although we will let them know that we received their details from you, please ensure that you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
information we receive from other accounts or sources: we may receive information about you from your other accounts or other websites, including our partner boutiques, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers, amongst others. By logging in to our mobile applications via Facebook or Twitter, or linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
Cookies: we’ve set out more details about cookies below, but these small text files can help improve your experience with the Website and make it easier to interact with us. This may include storing your location or language preferences to save you having to re-enter information when returning to, or ensuring that items you wish to order don’t disappear as you navigate between pages on, our Website;
Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
Information we collect in store: 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. is always looking for new opportunities to improve your shopping experience and this extends to your experiences in-store. You may also give us information about yourself in-store if you make a purchase using a credit or debit card, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition or promotion, provide us with feedback or otherwise interact or correspond with us in-store. Where you use a WiFi-enabled device in-store, certain information may be provided by your device, which will differ depending on your device and settings. The information that may be provided is the type of device you have, the device identifier/media access control (MAC) address, the proximity of the device from the access point, location of the device, and where relevant, when and for how long the device is connected to the Wi-Fi network. You can prevent information being provided by turning off the Wi-Fi feature on your device
What do you use my information for?
To make our Website work, including to allow you to order and receive products from our Website, administer your account and to optimise your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways. The key purposes for which we use your information are as follows:
- to provide you with the products you have ordered: to order products, you need to register an account on our Website (which you may personalise). Your information (including name, address, phone number, email address, and financial information (such as debit or credit card details)) will be used so you can submit, and we can process and fulfil, that order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account and provide you with customer support when needed. This may require us to provide your information to third parties including our partner boutiques from whom you are purchasing your product and our delivery partners, as further set out below;
- to administer, maintain, and optimise our Website, our services and your experience: we want you to have the best experience possible when you interact with us, including using our Website, products and services and visiting Browns in-store. To do this, we use your information (including log data, statistical information, and device information) to ensure that the Website and its features and any Wi-Fi networks are functioning correctly, to adapt and customise our Website to better suit your preferences, and to provide pages specific to your language or location. At your request and subject to availability, we may create images of you trying on outfits/items and send these to you to enhance your shopping experience;
- to provide you with customer services: if you contact our customer services team or provide us with feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat, or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us categorise the communication, respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate, and resolve any issue or incident that you may have. We may also use your phone number or email address to let you know the status of, or if there are any problems with, your order;
- to update you on our and our partner boutiques’ latest offers, products, and news: where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase from our Website, unless you tell us otherwise, we will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information to tailor these messages to you;
- to advertise and promote our or our partner boutiques’ products, services and brand: where you give consent, we may use images of you on our Website, social media sites (e.g. Instagram) and in-store to promote our and our partner boutiques’ products, services and brand.
- to carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website and views: where you have opted in to receiving communications from us, we may use your personal details (including your name, address, email address, and phone number) to send you polls and surveys to find out your views of our Website and services. We may also carry out analysis of, and research into, the ways that you use our Website so we can optimise the Website and your experience. We may use third parties to carry out any research, analysis, and surveys, or to deliver incentives in return for your participation in polls, as further set out below; and
- for your, and our, financial security: for everyone’s safety, we need to ensure that our customers are genuine. To do this, we may use your personal information (including your name, address, and financial information (such as credit or debit card details) to confirm your identity and perform credit check or anti-fraud checks. We may use third party credit reference or fraud prevention agencies to perform these checks, as further set out below, but no formal credit check is performed and your credit rating will not be affected. Please note that we do not sell your information without your consent (whether your name, address, emails address, financial information, or otherwise) to any third party.
Who do you share my information with?
- third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. These include our partner boutiques from whom you purchase products, courier companies to deliver products, anti-fraud and credit check providers to keep us and you secure, analytics companies to enable our marketing, research companies to help us carry out surveys, IT/technology providers to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure and others. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products; we do not allow these third parties to disclose or use your information for any other purposes. We have high expectations and requirements in their handling of your personal information, as you do in ours, and we hold them to these;
- advertisers for marketing purposes: we may provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook and Twitter, where you choose) where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about our products and services to you and others;
- third parties where we are considering a corporate transaction: 99kinds Retail Pvt. Ltd. is always looking for new opportunities and directions in which to grow. This means sometimes we may consider corporate transactions such as merger, acquisitions, reorganisations, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer your information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, your personal information may be one of the assets that are transferred;
- to comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands; and
- aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymised, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with select third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our partner boutiques and other providers to allow them to better stock products, and our investors. Please note that we do not share your information with any third party advertisers or networks for the provision of third party advertising on our Website.
Transfers of your personal data
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt out of these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our Website.
FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt out of these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the functionality of our Website.
TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including: • using a Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details);
- Requiring you to establish a password to access your account on our Website;
- Not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number); and
- Regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a non-protected environment (such as a message board, shopping list, or in chat areas) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
- By phone on +91 9899981118 (available Monday to Friday 09am to 9pm).
- By emailing us at privacy@https://www.99kinds.com
- By writing to The Legal Department, 1st Floor, B 12, Sector 7, NOIDA 201301, INDIA.
Updates to this policy
ORDERS & SHIPPING
What is https://www.99kinds.com Shipping Policy?
- Shipping is free within INDIA. For shipments outside INDIA, $20 will be applicable for all orders under $500. For all orders of $500 or more, we will deliver the order to your home free of cost.
- If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges, if paid online.
- If you return an order delivered to you order shipping charges will not be refunded. However if you self-ship your returns, we will reimburse self-shipment charges based on 99kinds Returns Policy. For accounts whose return behavior violate our Fair Usage Policy, a delivery charge of $ 20 will be levied on all orders, irrespective of order value.
What are the duties and taxes to be paid?
- For customers within INDIA, all prices specified on the website are inclusive of INDIAn taxes and GST.
- For customers outside INDIA, duties are not included in the price. Customers are responsible for paying any import duties, custom fees, or local taxes. 99kinds will not reimburse these expenses. It is necessary to pay these in order to release your order from customs.
How do I know my order has been placed?
- Upon placing your order, you will see an order confirmation number on your screen. You will also receive an email confirmation from us. In case there are any issues with processing your order, you will be notified with an email.
How do I track my order?
- Once you have placed an order, we will send you a tracking number/ AWB through an email. You will be able to view the date your item is in process to the date of shipment to the date of your item being in the process of delivery.
When will I receive my order?
- The estimated delivery time of each product is mentioned on product page. Please take note of the dates given before you proceed to checkout. Most garments will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of receiving the order. Accessories will be shipped within 2 weeks, depending on the designer and product style. However, this is subject to availability.
- Orders within INDIA should reach the customer within 3-4 days after the date of dispatch. Orders outside INDIA should reach the customer within 4-6 days after the date of dispatch.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?
- If there is an error in the shipping address you specified at the time of checkout, please email us at care@https://www.99kinds.com or call us immediately. We are unable to change a shipping address or redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Are my items insured?
- Yes, all our products are insured from the time they leave 99kinds to the time they reach your delivery address. Once a package has been signed for at the delivery address, it is no longer insured. If a product is damaged upon arrival, either refuse to accept it or notify us via email or phone within 24 hours of receipt.
What is 99kinds Fair Usage Policy?
- We always strive hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, we have noticed that few accounts abuse our liberal returns policy. These accounts typically return most of the items bought or choose to not accept our shipments. Hence, our regular customers are deprived of the opportunity to buy these items. To protect the rights of our customers, we reserve the right to collect shipping charge of Rs.1000/- in INDIA and $ 20 outside INDIA for all orders and disable cash on delivery option for accounts, which have high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted by value of orders placed.
If you have any additional shipping relating queries, feel free to email us at care@https://www.99kinds.com or call customer care at +91 9867522215 or whatsapp at +91 9867522216.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
What is 99kinds, 7 days Return & Exchange Policy?
99kinds 15 days, returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on https://www.99kinds.com for any reason within 7 days of receipt of the item. We only ask that you don't use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition. You need to follow the following conditions:
- You must be located in INDIA as this facility is not available to patrons located outside INDIA.
- The products must be returned to 99kinds within 7 (seven) days from date it is delivered to you.
- Please check the list of non-returnable or non-exchangeable products at the end of the policy. 99kinds may update this list from time to time and without any prior intimation to you.
- The product must be returned in its original condition along with the invoice, all labels, tags, authenticity cards, dust bags, designer boxes, hangers, freebies, if any and other packaging intact sold as a part of the product.
- Any garment sought to be returned or exchanged, should be unworn or unwashed. Garments that are found to be worn or damaged or soiled will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Any footwear sought to be returned or exchanged, should be unused. Thus footwear worn for trial purposes must be done on a carpeted surface. Footwear with worn soles will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Products returned under this policy will be subject to quality testing/inspection.
- If 99kinds accepts the product returned, you will be entitled to receive refunds in the form of store credit ("99kinds Wallet") only.
- If 99kinds agrees to exchange the product returned, you will receive 99kinds Wallet only, which can then be used for purchasing any other merchandise.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, 99kinds reserves a right to reject any request for return and/or exchange of any products without giving any reasons for the same. In such cases, products will be sent back to the customer at the original shipping address.
- 99kinds Wallet shall not exceed the value of the product returned and/or exchanged but may be subject to deductions of any benefits for example any discounts availed, shipping or delivery charges waiver, etc., if any.
What is 99kinds Returns and Exchange Procedure?
The returns procedure can also be initiated through https://www.99kinds.com by following the below mentioned steps:
- If you made the purchase as a registered user, log in to your account to initiate the process.
- If you made the purchase from the Website as a guest, please register on the Website using the same email address provided while purchasing the product so that your products appear in your order history. You can initiate the process of return only if the said product appears in your order history.
- Alternatively, you can initiate the returns/exchange procedure by writing e-mail to care@https://www.99kinds.com. 99kinds will email a ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’ for you to fill up and email back to 99kinds.
- If you are not the actual purchaser but received the product from some 99kinds customer, (for example as gift), you will have to request the concerned 99kinds customer to initiate the return process.
- Upon receiving a ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’, 99kinds will generate a ticket number, which will be shared with you. This ticket number must be used in all communication(s) with 99kinds.
- You can return the product by selecting any one of the below options in the ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’
- Ship it back to 99kinds by sending it to the address provided by us. You will be credited worth INR 500 (Rupees one hundred only) in your 99kinds Wallet towards shipping costs. You will be solely responsible to ensure that the product is delivered to 99kinds in good condition and 99kinds will not be held liable for any damage caused to the product during transit.
- For select pin codes within INDIA, our delivery service can pick-up the product from you. This pick-up service is complimentary and 99kinds shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the product during transit.
- 99kinds will send you a confirmatory e-mail upon receiving the products. Upon undertaking quality test and inspecting the product, 99kinds will inform you about its decision with respect to acceptance or rejection of the products within 2 (two) working days of receiving the product.
- If 99kinds accepts the return/exchange request, value of the product returned/exchanged will be will be credited into 99kinds Wallet in 3 (three) working days of receiving the product. However, if 99kinds rejects the return/exchange we will ship the product back to you.
- If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about your return, or are having trouble with the online returns process, you can email us at care@https://www.99kinds.com.
- The returns procedure can also be initiated through https://www.99kinds.com by following the below mentioned steps:
What is 99kinds Wallet?
99kinds Wallet is valid for a period of 6 (six) months from date of its issue.
99kinds Wallet can be used to purchase gift cards ("99kinds Gift Cards") for a value in excess of INR 10,000 (INDIAn Rupees ten thousand only). 99kinds Gift Cards will also have a validity period of 6 months from date of issue of 99kinds Gift Cards.
Even where the product is purchased by redeeming 99kinds Gift Cards and such product is returned and/or exchanged, you will be issued 99kinds Wallet and no reimbursement shall be made into your 99kinds Gift Card.
If the value of products purchased using 99kinds Wallet:
- i exceeds the credit available in your 99kinds Wallet, you must pay the differential amount.
- ii is less than the credit available in your 99kinds Wallet, the remaining credit balance in your account with 99kinds after deduction of order value will continue to be available to you for subsequent transactions must be undertaken within 6 months from date of issue of 99kinds Wallet.
What if I receive incorrect product from 99kinds?
a. For the purpose of this policy, the term ‘incorrect product’ means the product does not match the description or specification set out in the purchase order or Website with respect to colour, size, or material.
b. 99kinds takes utmost care to deliver the products as per your order. If incorrect product is delivered, you must notify us by sending an email at care@https://www.99kinds.com within 3 days i.e. 72 hours of receiving the product.
What are the list of Non –Returnable OR Non-Exchangeable Products?
1. Accessories, including jewellery, pocket squares, clutches, wallets, bags, scarves, Footwear etc.;
2. Custom made products;
3. Altered products as per the specifications/measurements provided by you;
4. Products that are purchased in any sale / promotion organised by 99kinds; and
5. Products which were identified/marked as non-returnable or non-exchangeable at the time of purchase;
What is 99kinds Cancellation Policy?
We shall not be able to process the cancellation if the order/orders are processed. Store credit will be provided against the cancellation of an order.
If you have any Exchange or Return relating queries, feel free to email us at care@https://www.99kinds.com or call customer care at +91 9867522215 or whatsapp at +91 9867522216.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to register at https://www.99kinds.com to place an order?
We recommend you to register with us, to get the best services and offers available. However, you can also checkout as a guest or log in with Facebook or Google.
We recommend you to register with us, to get the best services and offers available. However, you can also checkout as a guest or log in with Facebook or Google.
- Register with us and you would be automatically enrolled with 99kinds Rewards Program and instant 100 points (Rs.2000/-) credit to your account.
- Track your orders and review past purchases.
- Manage your returns and exchange directly from your account.
- Save shipping details so you can shop quicker next time.
- Updates on exiting offers and what is latest in the store
- Create an account with clicking on "SIGN IN" and then REGISTER NOW" to fill in your detail.
I forgot my password, how do I change it?
Simply click on "Forgot Password" on the SIGN IN page and you would be redirected to an email where you can reset your password.
How do I know that the products you sell are authentic?
https://www.99kinds.com is an online retail venture of INDIA Bridal Fashion Week – one of the most premier and opulent fashion week in INDIA and participated by leading fashion designers of the country. We unconditionally assure you that every product we sell is 100% authentic designer wear that have been handpicked by our merchandise team. We are a leading player in the INDIAn fashion industry since 2010 for promoting and showcasing INDIAn designers on the global map. You could google us or go through our profile at https://www.99kinds.com/our brand.
How can I change my personal details or shipping address?
Click on "My Account" to change your personal details or shipping address
Click on "My Account" to change your personal details or shipping address
The "Size Conversion" chart is available on each product page will solve your sizing queries. All product sizes are mentioned as per the international sizing chart used by designers. However, sizes may vary across designers, and we can further help by providing you the exact product dimensions so that you can compare it with your own.
If you have detailed questions about the sizing of a particular product, you can contact us at contact us at care@https://www.99kinds.com or call at +91 9867522215, whatsapp at +91 9867522216.
Does https://www.99kinds.com offer fittings and alteration?
Yes, post purchase 99kinds Stylist would call and fix appointments with you to take your measurement at your home. Your outfit would be fit exactly to your size. This service is not available to customers outside INDIA.
I need help deciding what to buy. Can I speak to 99kinds Stylist?
Absolutely, 99kinds Stylist can help you find something in a particular style or for a specific occasion. If you have queries regarding what color would suit you or what garment would enhance your body type, our stylists will be available to make your shopping pleasurable. For styling related queries, you can email us at care@https://www.99kinds.com or call us at +91 9867522215 or whatapp at +91 9867522216.
Are the colors shown on the website accurate to the garments?
We strive to try and display the colors of the garment as accurate as possible on our website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen display of your color will be completely accurate. Take note that slight variations may occur in hand embroidered items.
How do I know if my order has been placed?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email confirmation and a text message stating that your order has been placed successfully.
How do I track my order?
Once you have placed an order, we will send you a tracking number /AWB through an email. If you have registered with us, then you will be able to view the track status of your shipment by signing in and selecting MY ACCOUNT followed by ORDER STATUS.
Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
You can cancel your order only within 24 hours of placing the order. We do not provide refunds for any products once sold.
Which items can be returned?
Only garments and shoes (along with price tag in their original packaging) are eligible for returns or exchange. Shoes can be returned provided it has been tried on a carpeted surface. Accessories (jewelry, clutches, bags) cannot be exchanged in any condition once sold. Since we keep limited inventory, we may not have all sized available at all times. In such cases, we will return the amount paid for the particular item as store credit in 24 hours. We do not provide refunds for any products once sold. Please note that if we have made a mistake from our end by sending you an incorrect product or garment size, we will return it to you with the correct product/ garment size.
How long will it take to receive my order?
An estimated delivery time for each product is mentioned on every product page. Please check the delivery time period while you proceed to checkout, as each product varies. We are not responsible for delays caused by destination custom clearances. However, once you have placed your order, we can give you information on the tracking of your items by simply clicking on ‘Order Status’ on the ‘My Account page’. You will be able to view the date your item is in process to the date of shipment to the date of your item being in the process of delivery.
Do I need to sign for my order upon delivery?
Due to the value of the goods we sell, we request to place your signature against your order once the items has been delivered successfully to your address.
What are payment methods you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro credit and debit cards. Cash on Delivery (COD) and Net Banking are other payment options.
When will I be charged?
If you pay by credit or debit cards, you will be charged immediately after your order is placed successfully.
Is it safe to use my credit cards?
Your personal data and credit card security is of utmost importance to us. https://www.99kinds.com accepts credit card payments through latest SSL encryption technology and a secure online server. All orders are processed through a secure check out process.
What are your shipping charges?
Free shipping is only applicable to customers in INDIA. For customers outside INDIA, the shipping charges are converted into local currency below -
What additional duties and taxes will I have to pay?
All product prices for customers in INDIA are inclusive of all taxes and duties. For customers overseas, all product prices (on a Delivery Duty Unpaid basis) displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As a recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in, for which payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Does https://www.99kinds.com ship to multiple addresses?
You can only make an order upon checkout to be shipped to one address. However, if you require more than one item to be shipped to more than one address, you will have to make separate transactions per item.
What kind of packaging will my order be shipped in?
All merchandise from https://www.99kinds.com will be signed, sealed and delivered in a signature 99kinds box that will ensure that your product will reach safely to its destination without any damage.
Is my packaging insured?
All items are insured against accidental damage and theft while in transit from our store to the shipping address. However, once your items have been delivered to your address, they are no longer covered under insurance. Upon arrival, if your box is damaged, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery or make a note while signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box.
What is the return and exchange policy at https://www.99kinds.com
We accept refunds within 7 days after you have received your product. You will be refunded with store credit in 48 hours after we have received the product. Please visit our Returns & Exchange page for more details.
How do I return or exchange a product.
Visit the ‘My Orders’ page, you will be able to view a list of your past purchase items. Select the item you would like to return and click on the option that will be listed below as ‘Return an Item’. Click to proceed. Please note that items can be returned only within 7 days from date of purchase.
I have returned an item. When will I see the credit in my refund?
Once you have retuned an item, 99kinds will be running through an inspection of the garment. If in the case there has been any kind of damage been caused or if it is soiled, we will not be able to accept the return. However, if the garment is devoid of any damages, we will provide you with the amount paid for the garment in the form of store credit.
My items have arrived damaged or incorrect. What do I do?
If we have made a mistake from our end by sending you an incorrect item, garment size or damaged item, please send us an email care@https://www.99kinds.com with a photograph of the garment. We will return it to you with the correct item/ garment size.
How do I purchase a Gift Card?
Purchasing a gift card is as easy as purchasing an item. Simply, scroll down to the bottom menu of our website page and click on ‘Gift Card’, select the amount you desire and proceed to checkout.
How do I redeem promotional code?
Simply enter your valid promo code at checkout.
Do you ship to my country? Which currency can I buy in?
We ship to 200 countries in the world and accept only INDIAn Rupees and US dollar currencies.
For customers outside INDIA, only US dollar currencies are accepted.
Still have a query?
Didn’t find an answer to a query that you were looking for? Kindly email at care@https://www.99kinds.com and we will get back to you within the next 24 hours. You can also contact us at customer care on +91 9867522215 or whatsaap at +91 9867522216.